PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY.
The Site provides information about Magna’s token management platform (the“Platform”).
2. Other Agreements
These Terms apply solely to your use of and access to the information on theSite, and not to your access to or use of the Platform. Your use of the Platform is governed by a separate agreement between Magna and you or the legal entity with which you are associated. Nothing in these Terms will grant you or such entity any rights not granted by such other agreement
You must be at least 18 years old to access and use the Site. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that:
• you are at least 18 years old;
• you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Site or any other service provided by Magna; and
• your use of the Site is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
4. Information You Submit
Do not submit any information or other materials that you consider confidential or proprietary through the Site. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Site (“Feedback”), then you do so on anon-confidential basis (regardless of any designation or indication to the contrary in the submitted information or any accompanying correspondence) and you hereby grant Magna an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free transferable, sublicensable right to exploit the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Site and create other products and services.
5. Ownership; Proprietary Rights
The Site is owned and operated by Magna. The visual interfaces,graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code),products, software, services, and all other elements of the Site (“Materials”) provided by Magna areprotected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included in the Site are the property ofMagna or its third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Magna, you may not make use ofthe Materials. Magna reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
6. Linked Websites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites. Third-party websites are not under Magna’s control, and Magna is not responsible for their content.
7. Prohibited Conduct
BY USING THE SITE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
• use the Site for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
• violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third-party intellectual property right;
• interfere with security-related features of the Site, including by: (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Site except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
• interfere with the operation of the Site or any user’s enjoyment of the Site, including by uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code or interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Site;
• perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, or claiminga false affiliation;
• purport to sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or anyMaterials or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials; or
• attempt to do any of the acts described in this Section 7 or assist or permit any person inengaging in any of the acts described in this Section 7.
8. Modification of these Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Except as expressly permitted in thisSection 8, these Terms may be amended only by a written agreement signed by authorized representatives of the parties to these Terms. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of these Terms that was in effect at the time the dispute arose.
9. Modification of the Site
Magna reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Site at any time(including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Site), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. Magna will have no liability for any change to the Site or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Site.
These Terms are effective beginning when you accept the Terms or first access, or use theSite, and ending when terminated as described in this Section 10. If you violate any provision of theseTerms, your authorization to access the Site will automatically terminate. In addition, Magna may, at its sole discretion, terminate these Terms, or suspend or terminate your access to the Site, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. Upon termination of these Terms:
• you must immediately cease all use of the Site;
• you will no longer be authorized to access the Site; and
• Sections 2, 4, 5,10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 will survive.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you are responsible for your use of the Site, and you will defend and indemnify Magna and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (together, the “Magna Entities”) from and against every claim brought by a third party, and any related liability, damage, loss, and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or connected with:
• your unauthorized use of, or misuse of, the Site;
• your violation of any portion of these Terms or any applicable law or regulation;
• your violation of any third-party right, 3including any intellectual property right or other proprietary right, or right of publicity, confidentiality, or privacy; or
• any dispute or issue between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of the applicable claims.
12. Disclaimers; No Warranties
12.1 THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITEARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. MAGNA DISCLAIMS ALLWARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SITEAND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING:(a) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULARPURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (b) ANY WARRANTYARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. MAGNA DOES NOT WARRANTTHAT THE SITE OR ANY PORTION OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENTOFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS,VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND MAGNA DOES NOT WARRANT THATANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED.
12.2 NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOUFROM THE SITE OR MAGNA ENTITIES OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT MADEAVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OFTHE MAGNA ENTITIES OR THE SITE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.NOTHING ON THE SITE CONSTITUTES PROFFESIONAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. WE ARENOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE SITE OR YOURACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF TOKENS), AND WE ARE NOTRESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR RELATIONSHIPWITH AN ENTITY THAT SUBSCRIBES TO THE PLATFORM. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREETHAT YOU ACCESS AND USE ANY PORTION OF THE SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETIONAND RISK, AND THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOURPROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE USED INCONNECTION WITH THE SITE) OR ANY LOSS OF DATA.
12.3 THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TOTHE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Magna does not disclaim any warranty or other right that Magna is prohibited from disclaiming under applicable law.
13. Limitation of Liability
13.1 TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE MAGNAENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS,GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOURACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE OR ANYMATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT,TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ANDWHETHER OR NOT ANY MAGNA ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OFDAMAGE.
13.2 TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE MAGNAENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS,GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOURACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE OR ANYMATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT,TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ANDWHETHER OR NOT ANY MAGNA ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OFDAMAGE.
13.3 TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE MAGNAENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS,GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOURACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE OR ANYMATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT,TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ANDWHETHER OR NOT ANY MAGNA ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OFDAMAGE.
14.2 Governing Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of law principles that would result in the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. You and Magna submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within the City and County of San Francisco, California for resolution of any lawsuit or court proceeding permitted under these Terms.
14.4 Additional Terms. Your use of the Site is subject to all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the Site or certain features of the Site that we may post on or link to from the Site or that you agree to in connection with certain technology or services made available to you by or on behalf of Magna (the “Additional Terms”). All Additional Terms are incorporated by this reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
14.5 Consent to Electronic Communications. By using the Site, you consent to receiving certain electronic communications from us. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that those communications be in writing.
14.6 Contact Information. The Site is offered by Magna Digital, Inc., located at 161 Bowery, Floor 7, New York, New York 10012. You may contact us by sending correspondence to that address or by emailing us at email@example.com.
14.7 Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site.
14.8 International Use. The Site is intended for visitors located within the United States. We make no representation that the Site is appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. Access to the Site from countries or territories or by individuals where such access is illegal and is prohibited.